Friday & Saturday, February 24th – 25th
Downtown Topeka Ramada, 420 SE 6th Ave, Topeka, KS 66607
Washington Days is free to attend! Join the Kansas Democratic Party at our annual convention, the largest gathering of Democrats in the state.
See more events details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Washington Days 2017 Keynote Speech featuring Senator Bernie Sanders
- When is the Washington Days 2017 Keynote Speech featuring Senator Bernie Sanders?
- This Saturday, February 25th at Topeka High School- Doors open at 6:00 pm, and close at 7:30 pm (for security purposes). The program will begin around 8:00 pm.
- Where will Senator Sanders be speaking?
- Topeka High School gymnasium, 800 SW 10th St, Topeka, KS 66612
- Enter through the West doors off of Western Avenue.
- When should I plan to arrive?
- Doors open at 6:00 pm and close at 7:30 pm, seating is on a first come first serve basis. Attendants are encouraged to arrive early to account for parking.
- Where should I park?
- Parking is limited, so attendees are encouraged to carpool, walk, or take public transportation if possible.
- Parking is first come, first serve, in the available lot West of the high school gymnasium. There is also street parking available on the surrounding streets.
- We cannot guarantee close proximity parking, so please plan accordingly and arrive early enough to avoid missing the time period for entry (6-7:30 pm).
- Are tickets still available for purchase?
- No, ticket sales are closed as we have reached our venue capacity.
- When will I receive my Reserved ($150) tickets?
- You must pick up your Reserved tickets at the Washington Days Registration table located in the Atrium of the Ramada Downtown Hotel, 420 SE 6th Ave, Topeka, KS 66607 prior to the event. You will not be able to pick up your Reserved tickets at Topeka High School.
- You may pick-up your tickets on Friday, February 24th, from 3:00 – 8:00 pm, or Saturday, February 25th, from 7:30 am – 4:00 pm.
- When will I receive my Blue Kansas Club ($10 monthly donor) tickets?
- Your tickets will be emailed to you by midnight on Wednesday, February 22nd. You must print your ticket and bring it with you to Topeka High School, along with your photo ID. Blue Kansas Club tickets are non-transferable.
- You may not print more than one ticket. Tickets will include a barcode scanner that uniquely identifies your ticket to ensure only one entry per ticket.
- If you do not receive your ticket by midnight on Wednesday, February 22nd, please email us at email@example.com.
- What are the options for seating/standing at the event?
- Seating will be available for Blue Kansas Club ticket holders on a first come, first serve basis, as well as a standing room only floor option.
- Reserved ticket holders will be directed to the reserved seating section.
- ADA seating will be available for differently abled attendees. Please enter through the indicated doorway near the ramp on the West side of the building.
- Please look for the signs above the West gymnasium doors for information on which door to enter according to your ticket.
- Do I need a ticket to attend the rest of Washington Days 2017, held at the Ramada Downtown Hotel?
- The only Washington Days 2017 events that require tickets are the Saturday luncheon, keynote speech, and evening cocktail reception.
- All other Friday and Saturday meetings/events are free to attend.
- Please see the corresponding schedule for more details on Washington Days 2017 events!